Skip to main content

How to get used to life in a foreign country?!





Many of you asked me, how I manage to be so positive and do I feel nostalgia? I think it is impossible to move to a foreign country and not feel any negative emotions. The change is huge. The first day was the most depressing, we landed in the afternoon and then I realised there’s no return, some bridges were burned, and that we had to face reality.... 


Read More at How to get used to life in a foreign country?! © Life in Dublin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did I accept a new job!? I’d be crazy to reject it!...

Ahh, new job, it’s so wonderful. I did the one week notice period, fortunately for me my former boss had no desire to see me appear all seven days so I spent the last three days resting at home. In fact, the day of the IFTA awards was the day I actually quit. Of course I can only freely write about that now, as my ex boss and some ex colleagues read my blogs. If you consider using Google translate actual reading. I’m impressed with their hunger for reading....  Read More at  Did I accept a new job!? I’d be crazy to reject it!...  © Life in Dublin