Skip to main content

What is Golden Mile…



The days are passing by so quickly that I feel like writing every day, not once a week. The last few days I was down, everything frustrated me, especially games played by some people, it kept me awake at random times during the night, 5am etc. I’m finally getting a clear picture of what a wonderful bubble I’ve been in the last 10 years, being my own boss, without female games behind the scenes around me. But since they already started the game, that’s no problem, I played my game smarter…

Every Monday starts with the same client, a nice lady with a good figure. She shared some interesting information, how the street where I work is actually called the “Golden Mile” ... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The princess castle…

Firstly, thank you all for reading, you totally surprised me, two websites even transfered my blogs, and you read me in Croatia, BiH, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Germany, Australia, Canada and the United States… Wooohooo…Thank you very much ..! As far as I know my great-grandmother was an Austro-Hungarian countess but she gave up everything for my great-grandfather. Why? It is one of those stories where love is stronger than all the obstacles which status, power and wealth may impose. You may already have predicted indeed how my great-grandfather was in contrast a poor farmer. Yes, I know that this castle is actually in Ireland and not in Austria, but let me fantasize …... Read More at life-in-dublin.com/the-princess-castle/ © Life in Dublin Follow me... The princess castle Firstly, thank you all for reading, you totally surprised me, two websites even transfered my blogs, and you read me in Croatia, BiH, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ireland...

Accept a new job offer or stay in my current job?! I decided to…

Sometimes it is very difficult to make a decision, to choose whether or not to stay on familiar ground, where six months I’ve investing all my effort, energy and knowledge. Or to head out to the unknown, yet again, because it looks attractive. What would you choose? As I wrote in a previous blog, I had an interesting job offer lying on the table. And so they called me and we agreed on an interview date....  Read More at  Accept a new job offer or stay in my current job?! I decided to…  © Life in Dublin

The beautiful beaches in the suburbs of Dublin...

 On Saturday I worked until 5 pm, it was a wonderful sunny and warm day and my family was waiting for me at the beach. My daughter made a life size drawing of me in the sand with the edges fulfilled with dandelions and sea shells and my son made a small sandy cake with shells and stones, which totally melted me down...   Full story here... On Saturday I worked until 5 pm, it was a wonderful sunny and warm day and my family was waiting for me at the beach. My daughter made a life size drawing of me in the sand with the edges fulfilled with dandelions and sea shells and my son made a small sandy cake with shells and stones, which totally melted me down.... Read More at life-in-dublin.com/the-beautiful-beaches-in-the-suburbs-of-dublin/ © Life in Dublin