Skip to main content

Somewhere over the rainbow…


People are not all the same and we do not ask the same things out of life but it seems to me that Dublin offers so much.It has beautiful nature and wildlife, very rich and interesting nightlife, numerous types of restaurants and pubs, beaches and picturesque villages, friendly Irish people and foreigners… it’s hard not to feel at home.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The princess castle…

Firstly, thank you all for reading, you totally surprised me, two websites even transfered my blogs, and you read me in Croatia, BiH, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Germany, Australia, Canada and the United States… Wooohooo…Thank you very much ..! As far as I know my great-grandmother was an Austro-Hungarian countess but she gave up everything for my great-grandfather. Why? It is one of those stories where love is stronger than all the obstacles which status, power and wealth may impose. You may already have predicted indeed how my great-grandfather was in contrast a poor farmer. Yes, I know that this castle is actually in Ireland and not in Austria, but let me fantasize …... Read More at life-in-dublin.com/the-princess-castle/ © Life in Dublin Follow me... The princess castle Firstly, thank you all for reading, you totally surprised me, two websites even transfered my blogs, and you read me in Croatia, BiH, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ireland...

The beautiful beaches in the suburbs of Dublin...

 On Saturday I worked until 5 pm, it was a wonderful sunny and warm day and my family was waiting for me at the beach. My daughter made a life size drawing of me in the sand with the edges fulfilled with dandelions and sea shells and my son made a small sandy cake with shells and stones, which totally melted me down...   Full story here... On Saturday I worked until 5 pm, it was a wonderful sunny and warm day and my family was waiting for me at the beach. My daughter made a life size drawing of me in the sand with the edges fulfilled with dandelions and sea shells and my son made a small sandy cake with shells and stones, which totally melted me down.... Read More at life-in-dublin.com/the-beautiful-beaches-in-the-suburbs-of-dublin/ © Life in Dublin

Irish Oscar, the red carpet, Colin Farell…

In a previous post I said that I would like to visit the Irish equivalent of the Oscars (the IFTAs) with my loved friend Zlata Filipovic. Well, the wish became a reality thanks to lovely Zlata. I didn’t attend the ceremony, but I was there to witness the glamor: champagne, tuxedos, gala dresses and the red carpet… The movie which Zlata produced was nominated in the category of best director. In the salon prior to ceremony I had the honor of coloring and styling the nominated director Anna Rodgers....  Read More at  life-in-dublin.com/oh-where-to-start-irish-oscar-the-red-carpet/  © Life in Dublin