Skip to main content

It’s official… I like people in Ireland !!!


I’m typing this on Christmas Eve… I definitely did not mean to blog but I have to publicly declare my growing love for the Irish people. Yesterday, after another in a series of too overloaded and long, busy days, I was having a conversation over the phone with my family. Sitting next to me were a married couple in early 40’s, their daughter approximately 12 years old and son about 10 years old. I noticed how the boy was studying me with interest. When I finished with the conversation to my family I yawned, and suddenly his dad turned with a smile “Oh, you must be so tired?!“. Haha, I returned the smile and replied “No, I’m not, I’m more than tired! Being a hair stylist at Christmas time …”... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The princess castle…

Firstly, thank you all for reading, you totally surprised me, two websites even transfered my blogs, and you read me in Croatia, BiH, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Germany, Australia, Canada and the United States… Wooohooo…Thank you very much ..! As far as I know my great-grandmother was an Austro-Hungarian countess but she gave up everything for my great-grandfather. Why? It is one of those stories where love is stronger than all the obstacles which status, power and wealth may impose. You may already have predicted indeed how my great-grandfather was in contrast a poor farmer. Yes, I know that this castle is actually in Ireland and not in Austria, but let me fantasize …... Read More at life-in-dublin.com/the-princess-castle/ © Life in Dublin Follow me... The princess castle Firstly, thank you all for reading, you totally surprised me, two websites even transfered my blogs, and you read me in Croatia, BiH, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ireland...

Accept a new job offer or stay in my current job?! I decided to…

Sometimes it is very difficult to make a decision, to choose whether or not to stay on familiar ground, where six months I’ve investing all my effort, energy and knowledge. Or to head out to the unknown, yet again, because it looks attractive. What would you choose? As I wrote in a previous blog, I had an interesting job offer lying on the table. And so they called me and we agreed on an interview date....  Read More at  Accept a new job offer or stay in my current job?! I decided to…  © Life in Dublin

The beautiful beaches in the suburbs of Dublin...

 On Saturday I worked until 5 pm, it was a wonderful sunny and warm day and my family was waiting for me at the beach. My daughter made a life size drawing of me in the sand with the edges fulfilled with dandelions and sea shells and my son made a small sandy cake with shells and stones, which totally melted me down...   Full story here... On Saturday I worked until 5 pm, it was a wonderful sunny and warm day and my family was waiting for me at the beach. My daughter made a life size drawing of me in the sand with the edges fulfilled with dandelions and sea shells and my son made a small sandy cake with shells and stones, which totally melted me down.... Read More at life-in-dublin.com/the-beautiful-beaches-in-the-suburbs-of-dublin/ © Life in Dublin