Skip to main content

If you hurt an ear or eye,the doctors’ work until 4 pm in Dublin…




I was gone for a few days, I do not like to write when I’m in a terrible mood. Now it’s all ok again… So, after the so called “ear infection” which for days stubbornly didn’t want to let me go and after “treating it” with strong antibiotics, on Friday (which was five days ago), the pain became unbearable. My boss sent me to his brother in a neighbouring pharmacy, he called a doctor who advised that I go to the hospital. I called a tax, it was the first time I’ve experienced a female driver and of course she was pleasant. I arrived to the hospital emergency room and then I noticed a sign on the wall saying “If you hurt an ear or eye, the doctors’ work until four pm”. I looked at the clock, it was ten past four. Niiiiice…. And, of course, the clinic was not open again until Monday. Brilliant...
Interested to read more? follow here: Live-in-dublin.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The princess castle…

Firstly, thank you all for reading, you totally surprised me, two websites even transfered my blogs, and you read me in Croatia, BiH, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Germany, Australia, Canada and the United States… Wooohooo…Thank you very much ..! As far as I know my great-grandmother was an Austro-Hungarian countess but she gave up everything for my great-grandfather. Why? It is one of those stories where love is stronger than all the obstacles which status, power and wealth may impose. You may already have predicted indeed how my great-grandfather was in contrast a poor farmer. Yes, I know that this castle is actually in Ireland and not in Austria, but let me fantasize …... Read More at life-in-dublin.com/the-princess-castle/ © Life in Dublin Follow me... The princess castle Firstly, thank you all for reading, you totally surprised me, two websites even transfered my blogs, and you read me in Croatia, BiH, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ireland...

Accept a new job offer or stay in my current job?! I decided to…

Sometimes it is very difficult to make a decision, to choose whether or not to stay on familiar ground, where six months I’ve investing all my effort, energy and knowledge. Or to head out to the unknown, yet again, because it looks attractive. What would you choose? As I wrote in a previous blog, I had an interesting job offer lying on the table. And so they called me and we agreed on an interview date....  Read More at  Accept a new job offer or stay in my current job?! I decided to…  © Life in Dublin

The beautiful beaches in the suburbs of Dublin...

 On Saturday I worked until 5 pm, it was a wonderful sunny and warm day and my family was waiting for me at the beach. My daughter made a life size drawing of me in the sand with the edges fulfilled with dandelions and sea shells and my son made a small sandy cake with shells and stones, which totally melted me down...   Full story here... On Saturday I worked until 5 pm, it was a wonderful sunny and warm day and my family was waiting for me at the beach. My daughter made a life size drawing of me in the sand with the edges fulfilled with dandelions and sea shells and my son made a small sandy cake with shells and stones, which totally melted me down.... Read More at life-in-dublin.com/the-beautiful-beaches-in-the-suburbs-of-dublin/ © Life in Dublin